Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm not moving the blog...sorry

After much back and forth, I've decided to move my blog. I basically just changed the name. I transferred all of the old posts and I'll be sharing the same types of crafty and tasty goodness in my future posts.
I appreciate everyone who reads and comments on my blog. I hope that you will all follow me over to Frenchie Hearts Freckles.

I did a trial run with the new blog title. Turns out those around me prefer From Dahlias to Doxies. Since I love it so much I'm just gonna stay put at From Dahlias to Doxies. The only reason I wanted to change the name was that people were having a hard time spelling it. But you know what...they'll figure it out.

So disregard the moving blog nonsense. Sorry about the confusion everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are sticking with this name... The other one was too hard to say!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...