Saturday, February 11, 2012

Butte 52: Week 4 - Stubby-Legged Furry Friends

One of my favorite things about living in this area: the wide variety of animals I come across. For Week Four of Project Butte 52, I want to share a couple of photos that I think will brighten your day (or at least make you giggle).

I just can't get enough of these miniature donkeys. They happen to live on the same street as some friends of ours. They make me giggle every time I pass by. I don't know what it is, but I just love animals with stubby legs.

I call her Bangs.

I'm going to take a wild guess that Bangs is the gal and big ears is the fella. Do miniature donkeys mate for life? If they had babies, I would totally want one! Then my mini doxie would have a mini donkey to play with. 

This stubby little guy lives on our friend Ryann's pony ranch.

Look at that pot belly


Ryann's daughter was walking around the ranch in her bikini and rain boots. So chic!
                   

We'll end with these stumpy legs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...