Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Refreshing Blue Ta-Ta Cocktail

Warning: drinking a Blue Ta-Ta will result in a fantastic mood!

To be honest - I'm not a huge fan of wine, I can't stand beer, but I sure do love a mixed drink. I'm a big fan of experimenting with different liquors and mixers, always in search of my new favorite cocktail. This pretty Blue Ta-Ta just happens to be the drink of the moment around here.

The Blue Ta-Ta has become extremely popular among my friends (even with the guys!). The reason behind the name shall remain a secret, but trust me, this cocktail is pure DELICIOUSNESS! It's the perfect cocktail for a hot summer's day. It's light, refreshing, and a lovely color.



The Refreshing Blue Ta-Ta

Makes One Cocktail
  • 1/2 lime, muddled
  • 2 oz. Blue Raspberry Vodka (I use UV)
  • 5 oz. club soda
  • Splash of Sprite
Start by muddling lime in a glass. If you don't have a muddler, just squeeze the limes well and drop into your glass. Fill glass with ice. Add in raspberry vodka, club soda, and Sprite. Stir and enjoy!

The Blue Ta-Tas have become so popular with my friends, that we made sure the ingredients were aplenty during our Easter feast on the ranch.

This is what happens after a couple of Ta-Tas on Easter Sunday:



It was a beautiful day on Trail's End Ranch, filled with family, friends, and Blue Ta-tas!






I'm sharing this delightful cocktail over at Crafty Scrappy HappyA Glimpse Inside, 52 Mantels, and The 36th Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...