Monday, March 26, 2012

My Two Dollar Find

I found this little cast-iron-majig at a garage sale for 2 bucks.


It has two hanging baskets, I would assume for plants.


I gave it a pretty new coat with a some glossy teal spray paint...


 

I hand originally planned to plant flowers in it. Then I experimented with using it for storage like so:


I'm one of those people that runs around and grabs all of the bows discarded on the ground at Christmas and birthdays. I reuse bows and ribbon time and time again. So this little double-basket-majig was the perfect place to round up some of the piles that were accumulating in my craft room. It may move on to another use soon enough (dog toys perhaps?), but for now it works. Not bad for two bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...